PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Tuition fee is charged for the whole Academic Year. Fees once remitted will not be refunded. No reduction is made for holidays, absence or broken periods.
2. Monthly fees are to be paid before the 10th of every month and after the due date, a late fee of Rs. 5/- up to the 20th and Rs.15/- up to the 30th of the month.
3. Fee defaulters will be removed from the roll and will be readmitted only on payment of Special fee/Tuition fee with an additional amount of Rs. 100/-
4. No student will be allowed to appear for the Examination unless he/she has paid all the fees.
5. Withdrawal of students should be made known in writing to the Principal at least one calendar month before and a full months fee will be charged.