Application for Admission should be made in the prescribed form available at the School Office .An official Birth certificate for admission to class1 or transfer certificate for admission to higher classes will have to be submitted .The minimum age rule prescribed in the Kerala Education Rules is applicable for admission .The first instalment of fees is to be paid at the time of admission. The parent/guardian will be responsible for the pupils prompt payment of fees, regular attendance, good conduct etc.
When a pupil want to leave the school, the parent / guardian should make a request in the prescribed form for a Transfer Certificate .The certificate will be issued only after all dues in respect of the pupil have been cleared.
The pupil is liable to be dismissed from the school for reasons of gross-misconduct, disobedience, and irregular attendance habitual idleness, malpractices in the examination etc.
Code of Conduct
Code of conduct is an integral part of the educational process. Discipline, a part of code conduct, is essential for progress in any field. For the welfare of the pupils and the smooth functioning of the school, the pupils will have to observe the code of conduct.
They should imbibe basic values of life such as love, compassion, courage, honesty, humanism, sense of justice and equality. The aptitudes and abilities of the pupils will be identified and promoted so as to enable them to attain excellence in the respective areas. Co-curricular activities will also be fully made use of by the school. Thus, developing an integrated personality and progressive outlook besides academic brilliance is the primary aim of this institution.
1. Pupils should be punctual in attending their classes, studies and in all other related activities. Remember ; Punctuality is the key to success in life!
2. All Pupils should be present in their classes for marking attendance before the morning assembly at 9.10 a.m.
3. Pupils should not run, play or shout inside the class. Keep silence while passing along the corridors.
4. Pupils should keep the class rooms and premises clean. They should not disfigure the walls or make scratches on school
materials. Be good and do good!
5. Pupils should not bring ornaments, watches, pens etc. that are costly. They should not possess undesirable books, pictures, periodicals etc.
6. Pupils should be polite and courteous in word and deed. They should greet one another and should also greet and respect their parents, teachers and elders. They should be gentle and considerate to their companions.
7. Pupils should learn to cherish sweet memories of their School life with love and gratitude. The school will be judged by the good conduct and good manners of its pupils.